ShippingEasy's PRODUCT page allows you to filter and sort products to focus on specific items or groups of items.
Data for Sorting Products
The stock columns above the products can be sorted to make it easier to see stock levels at a glance. All Inventory Management subscribers have the ability to sort the following columns:
If your account is configured to import Fulfillment by Amazon inventory, other columns can be also sorted:
- FBA Available
- FBA Threshold
- Total Available
- FBA Stock
- Total Stock
How to Sort your Products
- Go to PRODUCTS then PRODUCT CATALOG from the drop-down.
- Clicking the column header once will sort the rows in ascending order.
- Clicking the header a second time will sort the rows in descending order.
Once you have sorted your products, the catalog list will keep the sort preference until any updates are made.
Data for Filtering Products
Below are the options for filtering your products:
|Keyword Search||Filter by the SKU or any part of the item name that appears on the main products page without having to click on product details.|
|Location||Filter products by location.|
|Store||Filter products by store. This can be used to see which SKUs are linked to each connected store that supports stock level updates. Learn more about store updates.|
|Product Type||Filter by All products, individual products, bundles, or variant groups.|
|Stock History||Filter SKUs that have a valid stock history and SKUs that have no valid stock history. SKUs with no valid stock history require the user to enter a stock level to begin stock updates.|
|Weight||Filter by weight ranges of your products.|
|Active||Filter either active or inactive products.|
|Tags||Filter any products that you have added a specific tag to that is not a category|
|Low Stock||Filter any products you set up low stock thresholds for in order to find the products that you need to reorder. Learn how to set up low stock alerts.|
|Category||Filter any product categories you have set up. Learn about Product Categories.|
|Supplier||Filter by the companies that you source your products from. Learn how to add a Supplier.|
How to Filter Products
- Go to the PRODUCTS then PRODUCT CATALOG from the drop-down.
- On the left side of the page, you will see filtering options and headers. Click on the filter to select the option from the drop-down menu.
- The PRODUCTS page will refresh with items only filtered to the specific option(s) selected.
- You can navigate away from the PRODUCTS page and your filter selection will remain. A banner message will alert viewers that previously set filters are still applied.