When working with your products in ShippingEasy, there may be a time where you’ll need to export your products via CSV. It is faster and easier to make updates such as editing all the product weights in an Excel file if your store automatically populates the product catalog or if there are a large number of SKUs. Additionally, if you have previously imported products and then make changes to your store listing, the products will need to be re-imported into ShippingEasy to reflect the changes. You can achieve this by exporting the products and then uploading the CSV back to ShippingEasy.
ShippingEasy makes this process quick and convenient.
Follow these steps to export your product data:
- Navigate to the Inventory tab and click on the Products dropdown:
- Click on the Download Products link under the grey buttons along the top of the Products page.
- ShippingEasy will send you an email with the CSV document. It can take a while depending on how many products are being downloaded. This following data is included in the download and can be edited before re-uploading the products:
- Alias SKUs (SKU | SKU)
- Bundled SKUs (SKU: Qty | SKU: Qty)
- Weight (oz.)
- Length (in.)
- Width (in.)
- Height (in.)
- Declared Value
- Wholesale Price
- Image URL
- Country of Manufacture
- Warehouse/Bin Location
- Harmonized Code
- Low Stock Threshold
- Suppliers (Supplier Name: Supplier SKU: Unit Cost)