If you have a specific product that has a set weight, or if you ship one product on its own and want to include the weight of the packaging, setting up a rule to automatically apply weights to that SKU will help you save some time.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as “Apply Weight to SKU…“.
- Set the "IF" condition to Item SKU and select your logic. For example Is Equal To will apply to all SKUs that exactly match what you’re typing in and Contains will apply to all SKUs that contain what you type in. From there, type in the SKU or partial SKU that you want this rule to apply to.
- Set the "THEN" action to Add to Order Weight and enter in the weight of the product.
- If you’d like to automatically send orders meeting this condition to your READY TO SHIP page, check the box to Send to Ready to Ship page.
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.
- If you have orders that you’d like to use this on that are currently in your ORDERS page, please go to the orders page, select all of your orders, and then use the More button to bring up a dropdown list. From there, you can select to Rerun Shipping Rules.