Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) allows you to send orders that originated outside of your Amazon store to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) for shipment. Once enabled ShippingEasy allows you to quickly and easily send your order(s) from any store platform directly to FBA.
NOTE: this feature is only supported on US-based Amazon stores.
NOTE: Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment shipments count towards monthly shipping volume. Learn more.
How to: Send an order to FBA in ShippingEasy
- From the blue navigation menu, click the ORDERS tab.
- Select the check box next to the corresponding orders.
NOTE: be sure all orders will be shipped via the same Amazon shipping service (Standard, Expedited or Priority).
- Click the More button and select Mark as Shipped.
- A modal window will appear. Select the Amazon Store you want to fulfill your orders.
- Select radio button next to Shipping Service that you want Amazon to use when shipping your orders.
- Select Confirm and ShippingEasy will send your orders onto Amazon for fulfillment.
- Once your orders have successfully been submitted to Amazon they will be moved to your SHIPMENT HISTORY.
Once Amazon ships out your orders the tracking number, shipping carrier and status of the order(s) will update to shipped in ShippingEasy and on your originating store platform.
Does ShippingEasy import Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments & inventory?
Can I run reports on Fulfillment by Amazon orders?
How to use Amazon with ShippingEasy
How to: Enable Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment