Bonanza is a popular online marketplace. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Bonanza store with ShippingEasy. First provide ShippingEasy your Bonanza URL, then grant access to your Bonanza store.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Bonanza will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Bonanza store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Bonanza. Complete your store integration by adding your store URL.
Once you are prompted grant access to Bonanza:
- Enter your username and password into Bonanza.com
- Upon logging in, click the green Return To ShippingEasy button and your Bonanza store will be integrated with ShippingEasy.
Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Bonanza.
That's it! Your Bonanza store is now connected to ShippingEasy!