This feature is available to Customer Marketing subscribers. Learn more.
ShippingEasy provides a way for Amazon Sellers to quickly view and respond to feedback left on their Amazon seller profile. If you are an Amazon merchant, you can access this feature by first adding Customer Marketing to your ShippingEasy account. From there, enable at least one of our automated campaigns to begin generating reviews. Once you're set up, follow these steps to view your Amazon Seller Feedback.
To access you Amazon Seller Feedback in ShippingEasy:
- Hover over the Marketing tab in the blue navigation bar and select Amazon Reputation Management from the drop down.
- You will be taken to your Amazon Reputation Management page, which includes Amazon Campaigns and Product Reviews. This updates hourly. Click on the Seller Feedback tab.
- ShippingEasy will send you an email when our Customer Marketing’s Amazon feedback monitoring service detects that a buyer has left new seller feedback. The Seller Feedback Statistics provide a summary view of your neutral and negative reviews left by Amazon buyers. You can view track your reviews from the previous 1 month, 3 months, 1 year, and lifetime.
- You can also filter your reviews to a specific date range under the “Seller Feedback Overview” section.
- The dashboard allows you to quickly take action on any feedback being left by your buyers by clicking on the Respond button under the "Comment" section. This will take you directly to the appropriate Amazon Seller Central page, where you can respond to your buyer’s feedback.