This feature is available to Customer Marketing subscribers.
Amazon merchants live or die by their reputation. Gathering product reviews and seller ratings show you are a reputable merchant - something customers look for. ShippingEasy's Amazon Seller Suite makes soliciting this feedback as easy as one-click with our Automated Campaigns feature. ShippingEasy supports Amazon USA (.com), Amazon Canada (.ca), and Amazon Mexico (.mx) store types for Customer Marketing product reviews and seller feedback email campaigns.
- Product Review Tracking
- Seller Feedback Tracking
A few popular alternatives include:
If you have more questions about these changes, reach out to ShippingEasy's Customer Success team.
AOL and Yahoo email addresses are not supported for Amazon Campaigns.
ShippingEasy recommends using a different provider, such as Gmail if you wish to utilize these campaigns.
If you update the email address in your ShippingEasy store settings, you will also need to add the email address to the whitelist of email addresses in your Amazon Seller Central account.
Setup campaigns for Amazon Seller Feedback & Product Review Request
- Go to MARKETING and select EMAIL CAMPAIGNS from the navigation bar.
- Click the Create Campaign button to the left of the page.
- Select Automated in the "Select a campaign type" modal.
- On the SELECT A CAMPAIGN TYPE page, under the "Build Relationships" section, you will select the type of Amazon Feedback Campaign you want to send. There are two types of Amazon Feedback Campaign
- Amazon Seller Feedback Request
- Amazon Product Review Request
- Select and customize your template using content blocks and variables.
- On the Audience page, you can define specific rules to determine when and whom you would like the campaign to be sent.
Amazon has strict guidelines that prohibit contacting buyers for marketing or promotional purposes. Learn more at Amazon's Buyer-Seller Messaging Service Overview.
You can edit when your buyers will receive feedback emails, duplicate campaigns, and set up additional conditions if needed. For more information on changing the settings of your campaigns, see our Automated Campaigns setup page.
ShippingEasy gives you the option to exclude customers who have previously left negative feedback from receiving automated campaigns. This can be done when you set the conditions of your automated campaign. Learn how to select customers for a campaign.
You can also do specify which customers receive automated campaigns by using tags. By adding a specific tag to the customers you want to exclude you can change the conditions of the campaign rule to send only if the customer tag does not equal that value.
- Tag customers you don't want to contact. Learn how to manage contact tags.
- Add this as a condition to the automated campaign. Learn how to select customers for an automated campaign.
- Review, and then Activate the campaign. A modal will appear asking you to confirm that you are within the Amazon Communication Guidelines.
Next, you will need to make sure your email address in ShippingEasy is listed as an approved sender on Amazon.
Enable emails to be sent from within ShippingEasy to your Amazon Customers
In order to set up Amazon-specific Seller Feedback or Product Review Request campaigns, the email address registered to your ShippingEasy account must be the same as the email currently tied to your Amazon Seller Central account.
- If your emails are different, once you select the template, a popup will appear informing you that you need to add your email address to the list of approved senders within Seller Central.
- Log into your Amazon Seller Central Account and select Messages at the top of the page. From there, click Messaging Permissions.
- On this page, you will be presented with a list of currently Registered and Blocked Senders within Amazon. Under the email list, click Add an email address.
- Add your ShippingEasy email address and click Save.
That’s it! You are now ready to send Amazon Seller Feedback and Product Review Requests to your Amazon buyers from within ShippingEasy. Next, learn how to view the results of your Amazon Feedback Campaigns.