ShippingEasy REPORTS include a number of preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your inventory data. Learn more about REPORTS.
The Products Committed by Date report provides inventory data on all active products based on a specified date range.
- Active SKUs
- Bundle SKUs
- Variant SKUs
The inventory data in the Inventory Status report includes:
- Item Name
- Current Stock
- Committed by Date (This is the Committed amount based on the specified date range)
- Available by Date (This is the Current Stock minus the Committed by Date)
- Current Low Stock Threshold
- Shortage by Date (This is the difference between the Current Low Stock Threshold and the Available by Date)
Products Committed by Date reports are sorted alpha-numerically by SKU.
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for SKUs that are inactive.
- No category value is reported for SKUs that do not have a product category assigned to them in the Product Catalog.