ShippingEasy REPORTS include a number of preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your inventory data. Learn more about REPORTS.
The Inventory Status report provides inventory data on all active products.
- Active SKUs
- Bundle SKUs
- Variant SKUs
The inventory data in the Inventory Status report includes:
- Item Name
- Unit Wholesale Price
- Available (This is the Stock minus the Committed)
- Total Inventory Value (This is based on the SKU's Unit Wholesale Price and Stock quantity)
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- No data is reported for SKUs that are inactive.
- No inventory value is reported for bundle SKUs since the inventory value is already accounted for for the SKUs that make up the bundles.
- If the Until Wholesale Price of a SKU is $0.00 then the Inventory Value will be default also be $0.00.
- No category value is reported for SKUs that do not have a product category assigned to them in the Product Catalog.