The Handling Time is the number of business days between receiving an order for a product and shipping the product. Amazon refers to handling time as "Fulfillment Latency".
The default handling time that is sent to your Amazon store is 1 - 2 business days. If your handling time is longer than 1 - 2 business days, it is best to specify handling times in ShippingEasy. The handling time values will be included with inventory updates sent to your Amazon store.
How to set a Handling Time on the SKU level:
- From the Product details page, select Edit:
- Select a Handling Time from the dropdown option and click "Save Product":
- Now the Handling Time for that product is saved and will be displayed on the Product details page:
How to set a Handling Time on the Amazon store level:
- From the Settings page, select "Stores & Orders":
- Select "Edit Store Settings" for your connected Amazon store:
- In the Inventory Management section, select a handling time from the dropdown:
- Select Save and this new Handling Time will now be sent to your Amazon SKUs during inventory updates unless there is a Handling Time specified for a specific SKU.