Zenventory web-based inventory management system is crafted by the developers at Ubiquia. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate Zenventory with ShippingEasy!
If you are registering a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will see an Account Setup progress bar. Click the blue-button to Connect to Zenventory
- This will navigate you to the INTEGRATION page. From the Platform drop-down menu, select Zenventory.
- Click Save.
- To complete the integration with Zenventory, you'll need to provide your ShippingEasy credentials to Zenventory. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Zenventory store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select Zenventory.
- Click the blue Save button.
- Customize the Store Details page and select the blue Save button at the bottom of the page.
- To complete the integration with Zenventory, you'll need to provide your ShippingEasy credentials to Zenventory. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article: Providing your ShippingEasy credentials to Zenventory
Providing your ShippingEasy credentials to Zenventory
- Open a new browser window and log into your Zenventory account.
- Navigate to the Admin tab and select System.
- Select Integrations and click the Shipping tab then click Add Shipping Account.
- Choose ShippingEasy from the dropdown menu. Click Add to create the new integration.
- The integration will remain inactive while all required information is entered during this setup process. Take note of the Zenventory Store URL and Shipment Callback Path information is in the lower-left corner.
- Keeping Zenventory open in the second browser window, navigate back to ShippingEasy. Click the SETTINGS tab and select the API CREDENTIALS page under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS section.
- From ShippingEasy, copy and paste the API Key and API Secret into the corresponding fields in Zenventory. In Zenventory, you will need to select where orders are downloaded from by checking:
- Get Orders/Shipments from All Stores: orders and shipments from all stores will be downloaded in the ShippingEasy.
- Get Orders/Shipments from Select Stores: only the selected stores’ orders/shipments will be downloaded into ShippingEasy (can be one or more).
- Within ShippingEasy, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Locate the entry for your Zenventory account. Find the Store API Key, copy it and paste the Store API Key into the matching field.
- Click the blue Save button on the Zenventory integration page.
- Some final items to review in Zenventory before finishing your integration:
- If “All Stores” is checked, Zenventory will download orders and shipments from all stores in the ShippingEasy account.
- If “Select Stores” is checked, only the selected stores’ orders/shipments will be downloaded (can be one or more). You’ll see a button for “Associate Stores” after the integration is saved, which will display a list of stores you can choose from.
Your Zenventory account is now integrated with ShippingEasy!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat