With Customer Marketing you can:
- Track your customers and their purchases
- Communicate with your customers: one-at-a-time or in bulk
- Identify customers by geography, purchase date, purchase amount, and more
- Group customers for targeted e-mail marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign success with definitive reporting
Customer Marketing also helps you provide service to your customers after a sale. Just as importantly, it also helps you identify and communicate with customers to encourage new sales, by using these features:
- Filter your list of customers to those that meet specific criteria
- Tag specific customers to group them
- Send an email to one or more customers
- Create an email campaign
- Automate a campaign
How much does it cost?
Customer Marketing is an add-on feature - the price is based on your plan level and includes e-mail credits to be used each month for e-mail marketing campaigns. Find your plan level here.
(plus applicable taxes, if any)
*Subscribers on our LulaRoe/Bless plan can access Customer Marketing at this price.
Additional credits available for purchase. These credits do not expire:
What features can I access if I don't subscribe to Customer Marketing?
The CONTACTS page is available to all ShippingEasy customers. Non-subscribers will see the most recent 120 days of buyer history.
The following features are restricted to only Customer Marketing subscribers:
- Sending emails
- Adding tags to buyers
- Uploading contacts
- Downloading contacts
- Edit/monitor email marketing status
- View SKUs customers have purchased
- Contact list includes entire buyer history + new data that accrues since adding the subscription
Video: Customer Marketing Overview
How to: Add Customer Marketing to my subscription
What types of emails can I send to my customers?
How to: Upload Contacts to Customer Marketing via a CSV file?
Video: Customer Marketing Workflow