Filtering your customers on the CUSTOMERS page allows you to easily and quickly view and group customers by specific criteria. For example, you may wish to view and group all international customers, or all new customers, or all customers who spent more than a specific amount.
- To filter customers, navigate to the CUSTOMERS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- There are 11 cells to help you filter and find specific customers such as customer status, destination and order count.
- These cells are drop-down menus that contain check boxes that will filter your customers for you. For example, to see only International customers, expand the Destination filter and check the International option:
- The filter boxes 'stack' - meaning that if you have multiple boxes checked, then the only customers that will show up in the customer list will be those that meet all of the requirements of the boxes that have been checked. You can even check boxes from more than one cell!
Each of the filters provides a different set of values, as described below.
- Prospect - prospective customers who have not yet placed an order.
- Recent - customers who have purchased once within the last 120 days
- Repeat - customers who have purchased more than once within the last 120 days
- Inactive - customers whose most recent purchase was more than 120 days ago
Store - The store in which your customer placed an order.
Tags - Descriptions that you define for segmenting your customers; learn more.
Destination - Domestic or International customers.
- Marketing OK - Customers to whom you can send marketing email messages. Learn more.
- Transactional OK - Customers to whom you can send transaction email messages about orders that the customer has placed (delays, color changes, etc.). Learn more.
States - Enter one or more US states.
Zip Codes - Enter one or more US Zip Codes.
Purchased SKUs - Enter one or more SKUs to filter to just customers who have purchased those SKUs.
Order Date - Enter a start and end date for customers who ordered in that period.
Order Count - Enter a minimum and maximum for customers who have ordered within that number of times.
Total Spend $ - Enter a minimum and maximum dollar value for customer who have spent within that range.