- Enhancement to Packing Slips and Pick Lists. Bundled Products can now be displayed as multiple line items detailed under the parent Bundled SKU. Previously, these could only be listed as single line item.
- On Packing Slips, a new variable has been added: name_and_bundle. This can be used to customize the shipment.line_items variable. Learn more about customizing shipment line items on Packing Slips.
- On Pick Lists, a new column has been added: Item Name & Bundle. Learn more about customizing Pick Lists.
- Support added for FedEx International Ground to Canada. Learn more about connecting your FedEx account with ShippingEasy.
- Change to address validation processes for better order handling. If ShippingEasy's address validation system is unavailable, the order will be downloaded to the ORDERS page in ShippingEasy. However, the order will be displayed with an indication that the recipient address could not be validated. Learn more about address validation.
- Enhancement to Order Tags. Now, Order Tags can be added to orders in bulk from the ORDERS page. Learn how to tag multiple orders at a time.
- Enhancement to new account registration. Training videos have been embedded into the final page of registration for select stores: Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Jane.com, Magento, Shopify, Volusion, WooCommerce, and Yahoo.
- Enhancements to inventory tracking.
- For eBay stores, changes in a SKU inventory level will update active eBay listings for that SKU.
- For all eligible stores, inventory updates will be automatically sent to the store after the "Set available stock at store" option is saved.