Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Walmart store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Walmart works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your Walmart store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
Connect your Walmart store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- In ShippingEasy, go to the SETTINGS icon in the top right corner, and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform dropdown menu, select Walmart. You will be prompted for your Walmart Client ID and Client Secret. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy.
When you are prompted to enter your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy
- Open another browser window or tab and login to your Walmart Developer US-Seller account.
Click here to log into your Walmart Developer account.
Your Walmart Developer credentials are the same as your Walmart Seller credentials.
- Click on + Add New Key For A Solution Provider.
- Select ShippingEasy from the Add a new delegated access key: dropdown, then click Next.
- On the ShippingEasy Key Permission page, choose FullAccess from the dropdown boxes. Then click Submit.
- You will see the API Keys for the Client ID and Client Secret.
- In Walmart: click to copy the Client ID.
- In ShippingEasy: paste the Client ID into the Client ID field.
- In Walmart: copy the Client Secret.
- In ShippingEasy: paste the Client Secret into the Client Secret field.
- Save these credentials.
- You will be asked to review and complete your store settings.
To ensure adherence to Walmart seller policies,
automatic download of orders will always be enabled.
Your Walmart store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.