Walmart hosts an online marketplace, giving merchants another avenue to grow their sales. Learn more. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Walmart store with ShippingEasy.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Walmart will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your Walmart Consumer ID and Secret Key. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Walmart store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Walmart. You will be prompted for your Walmart Consumer ID and Secret Key. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Enter your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy:
- Open another browser window or tab and login to your Walmart account. Click here to log into your Walmart account.
- Within your Walmart account, click on the gear icon at the top of the Seller Center. From the General Settings menu, in the API section, click on the Consumer IDs & Secret Keys link. Learn more about accessing your API settings.
- If this is the first time, you will need to generate your credentials.
NOTE: in order to view your secret key after leaving this page, you will need to regenerate it again. This will deactivate your previous secret key, which will disable any existing integrations with your Walmart store. As such, it's recommended to copy and paste the Secret Key and your Consumer ID credentials into an outside file for record-keeping purposes.
- In Walmart, copy the Consumer ID.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the Consumer ID into the Consumer ID field.
- In Walmart, copy the Secret Key.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the Secret Key into the Secret Key field.
- Save these credentials.
- You'll be asked to review and complete your store settings.
NOTE: to ensure adherence to Walmart seller policies, automatic download of orders will always be enabled
That's it! Your Walmart store is now connected to ShippingEasy!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email | Answers
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat | Answers
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.