Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Walmart store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Walmart works with ShippingEasy in our here. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your Walmart store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
Connect your Walmart store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- In ShippingEasy, go to the SETTINGS icon in the top right corner, and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform dropdown menu, select Walmart. You will be prompted for your Walmart Client ID and Client Secret. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy.
When you are prompted to enter your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy
- Open another browser window or tab and login to your Walmart Developer US-Seller account.
Click here to log into your Walmart Developer account.
Your Walmart Developer credentials are the same as your Walmart Seller credentials.
On the API Keys Management page, you will see a section called Production Keys for Solution Providers (Delegated Access).
Click on the 'select a solution provider' drop down and find 'ShippingEasy'.
Select 'ShippingEasy' and then click 'Add Provider.'
- ShippingEasy will be added to your list of Solution Providers.
- Make sure 'View Only' access is selected under Admin Reports. Once this access has been granted, you can then click API Key.
- A pop-up will appear with your Client ID and Client Secret.
The permission might take a few minutes to register within Walmart, because of this, we recommend that you wait up to twenty minutes after generating the code before inputting it into ShippingEasy.
- In Walmart: click to copy the Client ID.
- In ShippingEasy: paste the Client ID into the Client ID field.
- In Walmart: copy the Client Secret.
- In ShippingEasy: paste the Client Secret into the Client Secret field.
- Save these credentials.
- You will be asked to review and complete your store settings.
To ensure adherence to Walmart seller policies,
automatic download of orders will always be enabled.
Your Walmart store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.