Walmart hosts an online marketplace, giving merchants another avenue to grow their sales. Learn more. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Walmart store with ShippingEasy.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Walmart will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your Walmart Client ID and Client Secret. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Walmart store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Walmart. You will be prompted for your Walmart Client ID and Client Secret. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
When you are prompted to enter your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy:
- Open another browser window or tab and login to your Walmart Developer US-Seller account.
Click here to log into your Walmart Developer account.
NOTE: Your Walmart Developer credentials are the same as your Walmart Seller credentials.
- Select the Access Token (Preferred Authentication), in the API section. It is recommended that you set accounts to "Full Access" when requesting API keys for ShippingEasy from Walmart.
- In Walmart: click to copy the Client ID.
- In ShippingEasy: paste the Client ID into the Client ID field.
- In Walmart: copy the Client Secret.
- In ShippingEasy: paste the Client Secret into the Client Secret field.
- Save these credentials.
- You'll be asked to review and complete your store settings.
NOTE: to ensure adherence to Walmart seller policies,
automatic download of orders will always be enabled.
That's it! Your Walmart store is now connected to ShippingEasy!