Walmart hosts an online marketplace, giving merchants another avenue to grow their sales. Learn more. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Walmart store with ShippingEasy.
If you are registering a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, select Walmart from the Platform menu.
- You will be prompted for your Walmart Consumer ID and Secret Key. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Walmart store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Walmart.
- You will be prompted for your Walmart Consumer ID and Secret Key. Complete your store integration by entering your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article.
Enter your Walmart credentials into ShippingEasy
- Open another browser window or tab and login to your Walmart account. Click here to log into your Walmart account.
- Within your Walmart account, click on the gear icon at the top of the Seller Center. From the General Settings menu, in the API section, click on the Consumer IDs & Secret Keys link. Learn more about accessing your API settings.
- If this is the first time, you will need to generate your credentials.
NOTE: in order to view your secret key after leaving this page, you will need to regenerate it again. This will deactivate your previous secret key, which will disable any existing integrations with your Walmart store. As such, it's recommended to copy and paste the Secret Key and your Consumer ID credentials into an outside file for record-keeping purposes.
- In Walmart, copy the Consumer ID.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the Consumer ID into the Consumer ID field.
- In Walmart, copy the Secret Key.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the Secret Key into the Secret Key field.
- Save these credentials.
- You'll be asked to review and complete your store settings.
NOTE: to ensure adherence to Walmart seller policies, automatic download of orders will always be enabled
Now you're done! Your Walmart orders will begin syncing with ShippingEasy!