Order Tags are a great way to organize your orders. Learn more about Order Tags.
Order Tags can be used to filter the list of orders on your ORDERS page. This can help you find a specific subset of orders for faster reviewing, picking, packing, and batching!
To filter orders by Tags:
- Go to the ORDERS page from the navigation bar.
- Click on More Filters in the filter toolbar.
- From the left-hand menu, locate and expand the Order Tags filter.
- Type in the tag name and then click Return.
You can also specify multiple order tags by typing additional names and then Return.
If you regularly use the "Order Tags" filter with other filters, consider setting up a Saved View. Learn how to set up Saved Views.
- The ORDERS page will update to display only the orders that contain any of the individual tags you have listed once you select Apply. To remove a tag from the filter, just click the 'x' next to the Tag.