WATCH: Our step-by-step video tutorial will guide you through this process!
If you are ready to link product SKUs to your stores,
check out our video tutorial for a quick guide through the process.
In order for ShippingEasy to send inventory updates to your store and pull in accurate product listing URLs, SKUs in your Products catalog must be linked with - or mapped to - the product listings in your store. This ensures that when stock levels change in ShippingEasy, those levels can also be reconciled in your store and when the product listing URL is changed, the URL is updated in ShippingEasy.
NOTE: Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Ebay, and Volusion currently supports product listing URLs. Learn more. Linking products to stores is available for store platforms supported by two-way inventory sync. Learn more.
Linking products is not the same as uploading them. ShippingEasy is only able to link SKUs that already exist within your Products catalog. Learn more about uploading new Product SKUs.
There are two ways to link the SKUs in your Products catalog with the products in your store:
- Automatically: when orders contain new SKUs, these Products will be automatically linked with your store.
- Manually: opt to link all your Products on demand. This allows ShippingEasy to link Products that were saved before adding Inventory Management or Customer Marketing, as well as those manually uploaded to your Products catalog. This is only available for certain store platforms and if you have Inventory Management and/or Customer Marketing.
To manually link all Product SKUs in ShippingEasy to your store:
- From the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under INTEGRATIONS, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
NOTE: this feature is supported on Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento 2.1, Volusion, Walmart and Ecwid.
- On the "Store Details" page, click on the "Products". " In the Inventory Management section, locate Link existing ShippingEasy products to store and click the Link Products button.
- ShippingEasy will update the SKUs saved in your product catalog. Refresh your browser to make sure the link is complete for all your products.
NOTE: if more than 100 SKUs are being linked, ShippingEasy will send an email to the user once linking is complete.
All of your Products SKUs saved in ShippingEasy have now been linked to your store!
If you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your store, you can enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.