WATCH: Our step-by-step video tutorial will guide you through this process!
If you are ready to link product SKUs to your stores,
check out our video tutorial for a quick guide through the process.
In order for ShippingEasy to send inventory updates to your store and pull in accurate product listing URLs, SKUs in your Products catalog must be linked with - or mapped to - the product listings in your store. This ensures that when stock levels change in ShippingEasy, those stock levels can be updated to your store. Also, when the product listing URL is changed, the URL is updated in ShippingEasy.
Ways to Link Products:
There are two ways to link the SKUs in your Products catalog with the products in your store:
- Automatically: when orders contain new SKUs, these Products will be automatically linked with your store.
- Manually: opt to link all your Products on demand. This allows ShippingEasy to link Products that were saved before adding Inventory Management or Customer Marketing, as well as those manually uploaded to your Products catalog. This is only available for certain store platforms and if you have Inventory Management and/or Customer Marketing.
Linking Products is Supported for Specific Store Platforms:
Linking products to stores is available for store platforms that support stock level updates. Learn more.
These stores currently support product listing URLs. Learn more.
- Magento 2
Linking products is not the same as uploading them. ShippingEasy is only able to link SKUs that already exist within your Products catalog. Learn more about uploading new Product SKUs.
To Manually Link all Product SKUs in ShippingEasy to a Store:
- From the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab in the top left corner.
- Under INTEGRATIONS, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
- On the "Store Details" page, click on the "Products". In the Inventory Management section, locate Link existing ShippingEasy products to store and click the Link Products button.
NOTE: the Link Products action sets the initial link to the store, but will not re-link if a link has broken. If a product needs to be re-linked to a store (typically because there's been a change to the SKU or active status), please reach out to our Customer Success team for assistance.
- ShippingEasy will reconcile the SKUs saved in your Product Catalog. Though the blue message displays, you can leave the page without disrupting the link process. You'll receive an email when linking is completed, or refresh your browser to see the blue message disappear when the process completes.
NOTE: if more than 100 SKUs are being linked, ShippingEasy will send an email to the user once linking is complete. For Amazon products, ShippingEasy will populate the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number) if it did not already exist for that product.
All of your Products SKUs saved in ShippingEasy have now been linked to your store!
If you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your store, you can enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.