In order for ShippingEasy to send inventory updates to your store, SKUs in your Products catalog must be linked with - or mapped to - the product listings in your store. This ensures that when stock levels change in ShippingEasy, those levels can also be reconciled in your store.
NOTE: this feature is available for store platforms supported by two-way inventory sync. Learn more.
Linking products is not the same as uploading them. ShippingEasy is only able to link SKUs that already exist within your Products catalog. Learn more about uploading new Product SKUs.
There are two ways to link the SKUs in your Products catalog with the products in your store:
- Automatically: when orders contain new SKUs, these Products will be automatically linked with your store.
- Manually: opt to link all your Products on demand. This allows ShippingEasy to link Products that were saved before adding the Inventory integration, as well as those manually uploaded to your Products catalog.
To manually link all Product SKUs in ShippingEasy to your store:
- From the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
- Under "INTEGRATIONS", click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
NOTE: this feature is supported on Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Volusion, Walmart and Ecwid.
- On the "Store Details" page, scroll down to the "Inventory Management" section. Below "Store Update", locate Link product catalog SKUs to store and click the Link Products button.
- Refresh your browser to make sure the link is complete for all your products.
NOTE: if more than 100 SKUs are being linked, ShippingEasy will send an email to the user once linking is complete.
All of your Products SKUs saved in ShippingEasy have now been linked to your store!
NEXT: if you would like ShippingEasy to override the available stock listed in your store, you should also enable the "Set available stock at store" option. Learn more.