- Added in-app messaging on the ORDERS page to inform users of new or missing features. These offers can be opted-out by clicking the X in the top right corner of the message. Clicking on the banner will immediately enroll the user in a free trial of the plan or feature.
- Added option to include Barcodes on Pick Lists. Both the order number and the product SKU can be added as optional columns on Pick Lists. Learn more.
- Enhancements to the READY TO SHIP page to improve overall performance.
- Adjusted the timing for considering an account as "Idle" if nothing has been shipped since completing account setup. Once account registration is complete, a paid plan (Basic and above) will be considered idle after 14 days of inactivity and a Starter plan after 21 days.
- Restored and improved a line of help text to the USPS SCAN Form creation page.
After 9pm Pacific Time it will not be possible to create a USPS SCAN form with the current day's shipments.
This limitation exists within the Endicia label server. If a label is created after 9 pm PST with the current day's ship date, it cannot be included on a USPS SCAN form. However, if a label is created after 9 pm PST and is post-dated, it can be included on a future USPS SCAN form. Learn more about USPS SCAN Forms.
- Added new optional columns to the Complete Shipping Report.
- Creation Time (of the shipment)
- Creation Date (of the shipment)
- Destination Company
- Length, Width, and Height (of the shipment)
- Batch Name (if the shipment was created in a batch)
- Enhancements to Shipping Rules to improve overall performance.
- Enhancement to Jane.com integration. ShippingEasy will automatically clear a Jane.com order if it has been cancelled within Jane.com and is still present on the ORDERS page.
- Resolved an issue updating inventory stock level to Amazon stores. Now, the Link Products function works correctly for Amazon stores. Learn more about Linking Products.
- Resolve an error message found when exporting Inventory reports. Now, both the Inventory Status and Inventory Low Stock reports will generate correctly.
- Resolved a problem viewing the PURCHASE ORDER page. Now, Internet Explorer 10 will correctly render the PURCHASE ORDER page.