If you frequently use pick lists, adding an order number or item sku barcode to your pick list can save you time and help make the picking process more efficient. This can be very helpful if your store has an inventory management system that deducts orders once a barcode is scanned.
- From the navigation bar, select the SETTINGS tab.
- Under "Label Sizes & Printing Options", click PICK LISTS.
- Within the "Print and Sorting Options" section, locate the Barcode Type field. Expand the menu to choose the barcode type you use.
- Within the "Column Selection" section, click the blue Edit button.
- The ARRANGE COLUMNS dialog will appear. Determine which Barcode you would like to display:
- Order #: this will reference the order number
- Item SKU: this will reference the item SKU
For example: this shipper will have columns displayed in the following order on their pick list.