This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
If you're having issues with ShippingEasy not sending inventory updates to your Shopify store, the issue could be related to the permissions set on your Shopify store.
In order for ShippingEasy to update the inventory levels in your Shopify store, we first need to gain permission to modify products, variants and collections in your store. To do this, you'll need to update your Shopify App Permissions. Then update your store integration with ShippingEasy.
First: Review your Shopify App Permissions
- Log into your Shopify store.
- Select Apps in the bottom left corner of your account.
- Locate the ShippingEasy application.
- Select the View Details link.
- Review the App Permissions and ensure that it matches those listed in the image below.
NOTE: you must ensure that ShippingEasy has access to modify the products, variants and collections permission line. Read access is not sufficient for sending inventory updates back to your store.
If your ShippingEasy App Permissions do not match those listed above you will need to delete the ShippingEasy app and reconnect your store again via the ShippingEasy Store Settings page.
Second: Update your Shopify store integration with ShippingEasy
- Select the trashcan icon displayed next to the ShippingEasy App in your Shopify Apps.
- Select uninstall button on the Remove ShippingEasy modal.
- Go back to your ShippingEasy account and from the navigation page, click the SETTINGS tab.
Under "INTEGRATIONS", click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Your Shopify store will now show as disconnected. Click to Re-connect to re-activate your store.
- Select Save to reconnect your store.
- When you hit Save, you'll be taken to Shopify. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
- Once logged in, Shopify will direct you to a screen titled "You're about to Install ShippingEasy Connect". Find the Install App button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
You have now reconnected your store and granted ShippingEasy access to modify products, variants and collections. ShippingEasy should now be able to send inventory updates to your store.