ShippingEasy partners with Stamps.com to provide heavily discounted USPS rates. You can simplify USPS postage payments by billing directly to your checking account. The benefits are clear:
- Fund your postage purchases from your revenue account.
- Avoid having to update expired credit cards.
- Less credit card payments to remember to make on time.
To have your USPS postage balance purchases billed to your bank account, use this guide to set up ACH billing for your Stamps.com accounts.
To set up ACH billing with Stamps.com through your ShippingEasy account:
- Navigate to SETTINGS tab from anywhere in your account.
- From there, click on SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING under Account Settings.
- Select the option to Update USPS Postage to Checking Account.
- Enter your Bank Routing Number. It is the nine digit number that is printed in the lower-left corner of your checks.
- Enter your Bank Account Number. It is also printed on your checks.
- Re-enter your Bank Account Number. This step helps catch any typos when you initially entered your Bank Account Number.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Confirm button.
That's it - you're done! Your USPS postage purchases will now be billed directly to your bank account.