ShippingEasy has a mission to streamline your business. After all, shipping does not start-and-end with a package. It is a dynamic process centered around inventory. And that is what our Inventory Management solution is all about.
Even though managing and maintaining your inventory is a time consuming effort, it is essential for online sellers. Especially if you sell across multiple channels! The Inventory Management solution can be added to any paid ShippingEasy subscription on the Basic plan or higher.
Benefits of ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution
- Products: upload and manage your products, variants and bundles. Automatically update stock levels across most selling channels. View and re-order low stock items, and create low-stock alerts to prevent label generation for out-of-stock items.
- Purchase Orders: create, send and update purchase orders on the fly. Assign products to suppliers and vice-versa. Auto-populate new purchase orders, track their status, receive and update purchase orders as they arrive - in turn updating your stores.
- Suppliers: a dedicated supplier database where products can be directly assigned to the relevant supplier (and vice versa). Easily update contacts, unit cost, payment terms, tax rate and more. It all translates to Purchase Orders that populate themselves!
Product information can be imported, tracked, and updated
ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution can help you harness the product and stock information within your store platforms. While support varies for each store platform, many merchants are able to use ShippingEasy's tools to automatically populate their Product Catalog with all the SKUs they sell, as well as track their inventory levels in real time.
Import Products into your Product Catalog
ShippingEasy can download your Product SKU's and available stock directly from your integrated store with the click of a button. Import Products is supported for these platforms:
Manage stock levels from your Product Catalog:
The Inventory Management solution can manage your stock levels across most of your selling platforms, as long as those orders sync into ShippingEasy. Stock levels can be tracked and updated to your store.
Track inventory stock levels:
ShippingEasy can track stock levels in your Product Catalog based on received, committed and shipped inventory. This provides you with a single place to monitor your inventory data, making ShippingEasy your source of truth.
Tracking stock levels is supported when orders contain SKUs. Most store platforms allow merchants to add SKUs to their product lists, although you may need to update your store's settings to make use of this function. Contact your store platform for assistance with these updates.
Update stock levels:
Leveraging the inventory data in your Product Catalog, ShippingEasy can update current stock levels back to your store.
Updating stock levels is an enhancement to tracking stock levels. If ShippingEasy can update stock levels to your store, it is also possible to track stock levels from your orders. Both these features require that orders and listings contain SKUs.
Updating stock is supported for these platforms:
- Ecwid (non-legacy integrations only)
- Magento 2.1
- WooCommerce (only supported on REST integration)
If you are interested in stock level updates support for other platforms, please share your feedback.
NOTE: some stores do not support ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution
- 3dcart (Legacy): to use ShippingEasy's Inventory management solution with your 3dcart store, upgrade your integration to 3dcart's REST API. Find out what makes the 3dcart legacy and REST integrations different.
- Ecwid (Legacy): to use ShippingEasy's Inventory management solution with your Ecwid store, upgrade your integration to the Ecwid Venture plan, or higher.
- WooCommerce (Legacy): to use ShippingEasy's Inventory management solution with your WooCommerce store, upgrade your integration to the REST integration for WooCommerce. Find out if you are using the WooCommerce legacy integration.
Learn more about ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution
If you would like to know more about the Inventory Management integration:
- reach out to our Customer Success team for friendly and personal assistance, out of Austin TX
- explore our Knowledge Base of inventory FAQs for answers at your fingertips, online 24/7
Try Inventory Management for free
The best way to discover how ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution can help your business is to give it a try! We offer a one month free trial to any paid ShippingEasy subscriber. Add Inventory Management to your plan.