When installing ConnectEasy on Macs, you may run across the error message:
"ConnectEasy" can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed.
This error may occur during the initial launching of ConnectEasy, due to recent security changes in Mac OS X 10.10 and 10.11. Fortunately, the error is benign and it's easy to work around.
To allow ConnectEasy to run on your Mac computer.
- Click OK if you encounter the error message above.
- Click on Security & Privacy in System Preferences:
- Click to Allow app downloads from App Store and identified developers
- Next, press and hold the Control key, then single click on the ConnectEasy application icon.
- Choose Open from the shortcut menu.
- Click Open.