ShippingEasy's Inventory Management solution simplifies how you manage your Suppliers contact information. This includes saving multiple addresses for each Supplier.
NOTE: additional addresses can only be added to existing Supplier records. Learn how to add a Supplier.
To add additional addresses to an existing Supplier:
- Navigate to the INVENTORY tab and select SUPPLIERS from the drop down menu.
- Locate the Supplier you wish to edit and click on their name.
- On the Supplier details page, expand the Actions menu and click Edit supplier.
- Under the “Supplier Addresses” section, click the New Address button.
- In the "Address" field, enter the new address.
- If this is the main address for this Supplier, you can mark is as the default. Check the radio dial in the "Default" column.
- Click the Save Supplier button.