ShippingEasy simplifies how you manage your Suppliers' contact information. This includes saving multiple addresses for each Supplier.
Additional addresses can only be added to existing Supplier records. Learn how to add a Supplier.
To add additional addresses to an existing Supplier:
- Go to SUPPLIERS from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the Supplier you wish to edit and click on their name.
- On the Supplier details page, expand the Actions menu and click Edit supplier.
- Under the “Supplier Addresses” section, click the New Address button.
- In the "Address" field, enter the new address.
- If this is the main address for this Supplier, you can mark it as the default. Check the radio dial in the "Default" column.
- Click the Save Supplier button.