- Added a new Browse Rates tool. This rebuilt version includes:
- New user interface.
- Additional carrier support, making it easy to compare rates between USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Option to find a rate quote without a live order. This is available on every page from the Rate Calculator link in the top left corner of the app.
- New option available to users who are unable to proceed past the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page. Users may not be able to pass the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page if their payment method is invalid or they have exceeded the label volume for their selected plan. When the account is locked on the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page, there will be a message which includes a link to view the SHIPMENT HISTORY page. This can be used to access tracking numbers for shipped orders. However, if the user attempts to click away from the SHIPMENT HISTORY page to any other page, they will be redirected back to the SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING page.
- Added a new pre-configured report to track all unshipped orders, by date and store. Called the "Unshipped: All Orders" report, it is located on the REPORTS page, under the Shipping Reports menu. Learn more.
- Resolved an issue affecting some QuickBooks Online users. Now, if there are more than 1,000 attributes defined, they are correctly mapped from QuickBooks Online.
- Resolved an issue that some users experienced when splitting orders. Now, if an order is split and partially shipped, the remaining unshipped portion of the order can be loaded onto the READY TO SHIP page via the load bar. Learn more about loading orders from the READY TO SHIP page.