This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
After you have created a Purchase Order in ShippingEasy you can move your items to your available stock count by receiving the Purchase Order in full or in part. Adjusting stock levels to reflect partial or fully received can give you an at-a-glance update on the status of your products.
How to: Access your Purchase Order
- Go to PRODUCTS then PURCHASE ORDERS from the drop-down menu.
- Search for your Purchase Order and select the Purchase Order ID.
How to: Partially receive Purchase Order stock
- Select the Receive Partial button.
- Under the "New" column enter the number of items you received for each product on your Purchase Order.
- Select the Receive Items button.
- The status of your Purchase Order will be updated from Open to Partial and the "Received" amount will change from 0 to the new value.
Under "Quantity" you can now view the number of items ordered and the number of items received.
How to: Fully receive Purchase Order stock
- Select the Receive All button.
- The status of your Purchase Order will be updated to Complete. Under "Quantity" all of your items will now be listed as received.
Now, your available stock levels have been updated and you're ready to accept more orders!