No. Shopify allows for fulfillment to be configured on a product level. ShippingEasy will only sync line items containing products with a "Fulfillment service" set to "manual". This ensures that only the products you intend to fulfill yourself and ship through ShippingEasy are synced.
If you notice that orders and/or line items you wish to fulfill yourself and ship through ShippingEasy will not sync, there are a couple of options:
Edit your fulfillment preferences on a product level:
- Log into Shopify. Then go to Products.
- Select the product you wish to edit. Then scroll down to "Shipping" and locate the Fulfillment service field.
- For products you will fulfill and ship via ShippingEasy: toggle the Fulfillment service field to "manual".
- For products you need to be fulfilled through a third party: toggle the Fulfillment service field to the responsible third party.
If you do not see these options, it is because a third-party fulfillment service has not been configured for your Shopify account. Find more tips to troubleshoot syncing Shopify orders.
Edit your fulfillment preference for all products:
- Log into Shopify.
- Then go to Settings >> Shipping Delivery.
- Go down to Accounts and Integrations
- Under Carrier Accounts and Fulfillment Services, click the Manage Integrations link.
- Select Custom Order Fulfillment.
If you have unshipped orders that will not sync, please add them to ShippingEasy manually:
- All accounts have the option to enter these one at a time via the QUICK SHIP tab, located on the blue navigation bar. Learn more.
- Basic and higher accounts also have the option to upload a CSV file containing all missing Shopify orders:
- First, you will need to export your Shopify orders to a CSV file. Learn more.
- Second, upload this file to ShippingEasy. Learn more.
Once the orders have been inputted manually, they can be shipped as usual.