Safari uses the printer settings in Mac OS X to determine which printer and paper size settings are used. Because Mac OS X print paper sizes are set to US Letter format by default, it may be necessary to adjust the print settings for Mac OS X, if your labels are not printing the correct size.
For Chrome instructions, click here.
For Firefox instructions, click here.
MAC OS X Printer settings:
- In Safari press Command ⌘ + P keys to open the Print Dialog window.
Click the menu next to Paper Size, then select Manage custom sizes.
Click the + sign (bottom left) to create a new paper size.
- Change the name by double-clicking on "Untitled". We recommend changing the name to something you will remember, such as "4x6". Then enter the paper size.
- Leave the "Non-Printable Area" set to "User Defined" and change the margins if necessary - we suggest a very small margin or no margin.
Click OK to return to the print dialogue box.
- Back on the Print Dialog screen, click Cancel.
- Navigate to System Preferences on your Mac.
- Click on Printers & Scanners.
- Set the default paper size to the 4x6 template you just created, by selecting the name you assigned it. You can also set the default printer if you prefer.
- Return to Safari and press Command ⌘ + P keys to open the Print Dialog window.
- Click the Print button to print your labels.