- Added support for "Estimated Delivery Date" for USPS domestic shipments. This feature is supported for USPS domestic Priority Mail, First Class Mail, Media Mail, and Parcel Select. Neither USPS international, nor USPS Priority Mail Express shipments are currently supported for estimated delivery date.
The Estimated Delivery Date can be viewed on the READY TO SHIP or ORDERS page:
- READY TO SHIP page: the Estimated Delivery Date is based on the selected shipment date and the selected service. The delivery date can be found in three locations:
- Carrier Service menu: the Estimated Delivery Date is shown to the right of the service name, in parenthesis.
- Ship date menu: the Estimated Delivery Date is shown to the right of the selected Ship date in green text.
- Browse Rates: the Estimated Delivery Date is shown at the top of the Browse Rates window, as well as to the right of the name of each eligible service within the Browse Rates window. Learn more about browsing rates on the READY TO SHIP page.
- ORDERS page: the delivery date can be found in two locations:
- Column: a new optional column is available - Estimated Delivery. Learn how to arrange columns. Please note the following:
- The Estimated Delivery date will be displayed for orders that are assigned a Saved Carrier Selection that specifies a USPS domestic service (excluding Priority Mail Express).
- The Estimated Delivery date is calculated when the rate quote is calculated. So, if the order sits on the ORDERS page for more than a day, the Estimated Delivery column is no longer accurate.
- If the data is outdated on the ORDERS page and the Saved Selections column is enabled, you can toggle the Saved Selections to refresh the Estimated Delivery data.
- Browse Rates: the Estimated Delivery Date is shown at the top of the Browse Rates window, as well as to the right of the name of each eligible service within the Browse Rates window. Learn more about browsing rates on the ORDERS page.
NOTE: the estimated delivery date assumes that the order will be shipped before the end of the business day.
- Changed the names displayed for USPS domestic services in shipment notification emails and packing slips. The estimated transit time will no longer be displayed. For example, “Priority Mail (2-3 Days)” will instead just be “Priority Mail”.
NOTE: this change does note apply to domestic USPS Priority Mail Express shipments.
- On the Ready to Ship page, changed the wording of the link from “View Customer Shipment Selection” to “View Shipment Selection”. This change was made to avoid crowding the header of the "Additional Shipment Options" section.
- Resolved a rare error that impacted subscription downgrades.
- Updated mechanisms used to sync 3dcart orders to ensure that all orders in a status approved to sync are downloaded.
- Resolved an error impacting shipping rules that used an "Order total" condition for Amazon orders. Now, the "Order total" for Amazon orders is computed as the total paid by the customer minus any shipping costs.
- Updated the dynamic maintenance page to improve performance and user experience.