Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your LuLaRoe/BLESS store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how LuLaRoe/BLESS works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Requirements to integrate LuLaRoe/BLESS
BLESS is LuLaRoe's order management system. First, you'll add BLESS to ShippingEasy, then you'll provide credentials to your BLESS store.
Skip the article! We'll guide you each step of the way with our self-paced, in-app walkthrough.
When you are ready to connect your LuLaRoe/BLESS store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your LuLaRoe/BLESS to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select LuLaRoe BLESS. Complete your store integration by adding your LuLaRoe BLESS
- On the next screen, you can fill in the settings you want ShippingEasy to use for this store: name, address, etc. Complete this information. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Complete your store integration by entering your LuLaRoe BLESS credentials into ShippingEasy.
Provide your LuLaRoe BLESS credentials to ShippingEasy
- In a separate browser tab or window, log in to your BLESS account.
- Expand the Account menu select Settings.
- In the Settings menu select ShippingEasy API.
- Click the Edit Settings button.
- Return to your ShippingEasy account, in the separate tab or window. Navigate to the STORES & ORDERS page (via the SETTINGS tab on the blue navigation bar).
- On the STORES & ORDERS page, locate the Store API Key. Click the copy icon next to the Store API Key. This will copy the string of letters and numbers to your clipboard.
- Return to your BLESS account. On the ShippingEasy API Settings page, paste the ShippingEasy Store API Key to the API Store Key field.
- Return to your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab.
- Click on the API Credentials page under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS section.
- Locate the API Key. Click the copy icon next to the API Key. This will copy the string of letters and numbers to your clipboard.
- Return to your BLESS account. On the ShippingEasy API Settings page, paste the ShippingEasy API Key to the API Key field.
- Return to your ShippingEasy account. On the API CREDENTIALS page, locate the API Secret. Click the copy icon next to the API Secret. This will copy the string of letters and numbers to your clipboard.
- Return to your BLESS account. On the ShippingEasy API Settings page, paste the ShippingEasy API Secret to the API Secret field.
- Click the Save button in BLESS, and you're done!
Your BLESS account will now automatically send Completed orders to ShippingEasy!