BLESS is LuLaRoe's order management system. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your BLESS account with ShippingEasy. First you'll add BLESS to ShippingEasy, then you'll provide credentials to your BLESS store.
Prefer to watch a video instead? Follow the steps in our video tutorial.
Use this guide to connect your BLESS account with ShippingEasy.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select LuLaRoe BLESS.
- Click the Save button.
- On the next screen you can fill in the settings you want ShippingEasy to use for this store: name, address, etc. Complete this information. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- In a separate browser tab or window, login to your BLESS account and in the Account menu select Settings.
- In the Settings menu select ShippingEasy API.
- Click the Edit Settings button.
- Over in ShippingEasy, highlight the Store API Key that is displayed on the Stores page and copy it to the clipboard.
- In BLESS, copy the ShippingEasy Store API Key to the API Store Key field in BLESS.
- In ShippingEasy, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the API Credentials page under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS section.
- Highlight the API Key and copy it to the clipboard.
- In BLESS, copy the ShippingEasy API Key to the API Key field in BLESS.
- In ShippingEasy, highlight the API Secret and copy it to the clipboard.
- In BLESS, copy the ShippingEasy API Secret to the API Secret field in BLESS.
- Click the Save button in BLESS, and you're done!
Your BLESS account will now automatically send Completed orders to ShippingEasy! Learn more about How to use ShippingEasy with BLESS in the Related Articles linked below.
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.