To setup a shipping rule that assigns a specific Saved Selection (carrier/service/packaging combination) to orders that are being sent to a specific country, follow these easy steps.
NOTE: You must first create your desired Saved Selection to then apply to this Shipping Rule. Learn how to create a Saved Selection here.
- Navigate to SETTINGS tab and select SHIPPING RULES
- On the SHIPPING RULES page, select the blue Add New button:
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Canada rule".
- Set the "IF" condition to look for the specific country you want to assign to a specific carrier. In this example, we use Canada.
- Set the "THEN" action to Set saved carrier selection and select from the menu to the right.
- Check the dial next to Send to Ready to Ship page to automatically move these orders onto READY TO SHIP for faster shipping.
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future orders that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.
What are Shipping Rules and how do I use them?
Best of Rules: Assign carrier selection to a batch of orders per requested service
How can I save my carrier selections for future shipments
How can I add another category to the Orders page?
How to: Create a batch shipment
How to: Filter pre-shipment orders on the ORDERS page