To set up a shipping rule that assigns a specific Saved Selection (carrier/service/packaging combination) to orders that are being sent to a specific country, follow these easy steps.
- Navigate to SETTINGS icon and select SHIPPING RULES
- On the SHIPPING RULES page, select the blue Add New button:
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Canada rule".
- Set the "IF" condition to look for the specific country you want to assign to a specific carrier. In this example, we use Canada.
- Set the "THEN" action to Set shipping preset and select from the menu to the right.
- Check the dial next to Send to Ready to Ship page to automatically move these orders onto READY TO SHIP for faster shipping.
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future orders that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.