Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Magento 2 store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Magento 2 works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Versions supported by ShippingEasy
ShippingEasy supports integrations with Magento 1 and Magento 2.
If you have a Magento v2.0.x installation, please upgrade to v2.1.3 or higher for best results with ShippingEasy.
If you have a Magento v1.x installation, click here for alternate integration steps.
When you are ready to connect your Magento 2 store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Magento 2 to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select Magento 2. Complete your store integration by adding your store URL, username, and password.
- Within the Magento2 Store Url field, type your store's full web address. Ex: http://www.myshop.com
- In the Magento2 Username field, enter your Magento admin username. Then enter your admin password into the Magento2 Password field.
The user must have administrative permissions to Sales, Products, Stores. If you would like to set up a separate user with these permissions, you can do so by going to Magento > System > User Roles > Create new role. Then going to Magento > System > All Users and creating a new user with the role permissions you just created.
- Click Save.
Your Magento 2 store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.