Sassy Steals is a leading boutique daily deal marketplace. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Sassy Steals store with ShippingEasy. First you'll add Sassy Steals to ShippingEasy, then you'll provide credentials to your Sassy Steals store.
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will see an Account Setup workflow. Click the Import from Sassy Steals button to connect your store.
- This will navigate you to confirm your store platform Sassy Steals and select Continue.
- Enter your Sassy Steals Store Settings into ShippingEasy and click Add Orders.
- Finish by clicking I'm done adding orders button. You will complete your store integration by entering your ShippingEasy credentials into Sassy Steals. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Sassy Steals store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Sassy Steals and click Save.
- On the next screen you can fill in the settings you want ShippingEasy to use for this store: name, address, etc. Complete this information. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Complete your store integration by entering your ShippingEasy API credentials to Sassy Steals. These steps are outlined in the next section.
Provide your ShippingEasy API credentials to Sassy Steals
- Open another browser window or tab and login to your Sassy Steals account.
- After you are logged into Sassy Steals, click SETTINGS in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the INTEGRATION section and select ShippingEasy API for New Order Notification Method:
- In ShippingEasy, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- In ShippingEasy, copy the Store API Key from the Sassy Steals entry.
- In Sassy Steals, paste that Store API Key into the ShippingEasy Store ID.
- In ShippingEasy, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the API CREDENTIALS page under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS section.
- In ShippingEasy, copy the API Key.
- In Sassy Steals, paste that API Key into the ShippingEasy API Key.
- In ShippingEasy, copy the API Secret.
- In Sassy Steals, paste that API Secret into the ShippingEasy API Secret.
- In Sassy Steals, click the Save All Settings button.
You're done! ShippingEasy will display your Sassy Steals orders on the Orders page in ShippingEasy!