- Changed the "Shipped Products Report". It now ignores duplicate, returned, and cancelled shipments. Learn more about the "Shipped Products Report".
- Updated the information sent in store order updates for select integrations and carriers:
- Magento: when sending shipment information for labels purchased via Globegistics, APC Postal Logistics, and RR Donnelley, set the carrier name to "Other". This change allows the tracking to be saved in Magento.
- eBay: when sending shipment information for labels purchased via Globegistics, APC Postal Logistics, and RR Donnelley, set the carrier name to "Other".
- Sears: when sending shipment information for FedEx shipments, use a new carrier name.
- Improved display of the SHIPPING PROVIDERS (RATES) page on Firefox and Internet Explorer. Some users noticed jumbled carrier information when using these browsers at narrower window sizes. Now carrier information is displayed correctly for these use cases.
- Resolved problems affecting Amazon shippers:
- PRODUCTS catalog: some Amazon users noticed that the product description was not saving to new PRODUCTS catalog entries. Now the product description is saving to new entries.
- Discount amount: some Amazon users noticed that ShippingEasy was no longer displaying the discount amount on their Amazon orders. Now the discount amount is available in ShippingEasy. This information can be mapped to email templates and packing slips.
- Foreign language characters: some Amazon users noticed that foreign language characters were displayed incorrectly on labels. Now these characters are correctly displayed on labels.
- Changed the display order for the DAILY MANIFEST page. The most recently created manifests for consolidator shipments are now displayed first. This impacts shippers who use DHL Global Mail, Globegistics, APC Postal Logistics, or RR Donnelley. The change makes it easier to see if the shipment data was successfully sent to the label server.
- Added support for company name in Ecwid orders. Now, if an Ecwid recipient address includes a company name, the company name is displayed on the shipping label.
To receive automatic email updates of ShippingEasy's release notes, follow the Release Notes section.