On rare occasions, you may need to force reconnect, or reauthenticate, your store integration with ShippingEasy.
In these cases, you will either be directed to this article:
- from another troubleshooting guide within this Support Center
- by a ShippingEasy Customer Success Advisor
Force reconnect will work for any platform in which ShippingEasy pulls order data.
There are some platforms that integrate with ShippingEasy via a separate plugin. This other type of integration sends the order data to ShippingEasy. For those platforms, force reconnect will not work. Find a list of platforms that cannot be helped via the steps below.
Force a Store to Reconnect
- Log into ShippingEasy.
- Go to SETTINGS.
- Select STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the affected store. It may or may not be shown as disconnected.
- Click the Store Logo to view the store settings.
- Within the URL address bar, replace the text /info with /reconnect and select Enter on the keyboard, then Save.
The address bar will show:
Update address bar to:
- Follow normal steps to connect your store. Find your store's integration guide.