On rare occasion, you may need to force reconnect your store integration with ShippingEasy.
In these cases, you will either be directed to this article:
- from another troubleshooting guide within this Support Center
- by a ShippingEasy Customer Success Advisor
NOTE: force reconnect will work for any platform in which ShippingEasy pulls order data. There are some platforms that integrate with ShippingEasy via a separate plugin. This type of integration sends the order data to ShippingEasy. For those platforms, force reconnect will not work. Find a list of platforms which cannot be helped via the steps below.
To force reconnect a store:
- Log into ShippingEasy.
- From the blue navigation menu, go to SETTINGS.
- On the SETTINGS page, select STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the affected store. It may or may not be shown as disconnected.
- Click the link to Edit store settings.
- Within the URL address bar, replace the text /edit with /reconnect and select Enter on the keyboard.
Address bar will show:
Update address bar to read:
- Then follow normal steps to re-connect. Find your store's integration guide.
How do I connect my online stores with ShippingEasy?
How to: Update my store details in ShippingEasy
How to: Re-connect a store that has been archived
How to: Disconnect a store from my account
How to: Change my API key or other store credentials