ShippingEasy plugin for WooCommerce:
- A new version of our WooCommerce support, v3.2.0, has been released. To access new and updated features, the WooCommerce ShippingEasy plugin v3.2.0 will need to be downloaded from WooThemes.
Find it on WooThemes and learn more about using ShippingEasy with WooCommerce.
- Version 3.2.0 includes the following new features:
- Support for the Shipment Tracking plugin from WooThemes. This plugin allows WooCommerce merchants to provide tracking information to their customers. When using the plugin and ShippingEasy, merchants will see an entry from the plugin when an order is shipped via ShippingEasy. WooCommerce will also include the tracking information in their buyer notification emails.
- Support for the Product Add-Ons plugin from WooThemes. This plugin allows WooCommerce merchants to make extra product options and add-ons available (ie. engraving text, etc). When using the plugin and ShippingEasy, the buyer's selection for add-ons are visible in ShippingEasy. ShippingEasy displays these on the ORDERS page, as well as in other documents like packing slips and emails.
- Version 3.2.0 includes additional product updates:
- Support for logging debug information in more versions of WordPress/WooCommerce.
- Changed the address processing for orders to US territories. This enhancement anticipates changes coming in WooCommerce v2.6 (scheduled for release later in 2016). The update ensures correct handling of address data for orders shipping to US territories.
To receive automatic email updates of ShippingEasy's release notes, follow the Release Notes section.