- Updated security protocols to use https:// in the URL of all ShippingEasy files, instead of http://.
- Enhancement to the current 3dcart REST-based integration. Custom order status names are now supported, including the option to map custom order status names. Learn more.
- Resolved issue impacting Shopify orders with a recipient in Washington, DC. Now, the city will continue to be displayed as "Washington" and the state will be correctly displayed as "DC".
- Resolved issue affecting international orders that are split on the ORDERS page. Now, when the international address contains a province, the shipping address for any children of the split will also have a province.
- Resolved issue with downloading Ecwid orders. ShippingEasy cannot download orders that do not contain buyer information. Now, any order that includes buyer information will be downloaded, even if other unshipped orders do not contain buyer information.
To receive automatic email updates of ShippingEasy's release notes, follow the Release Notes section.