ShippingEasy's Inventory management tools allow you to sync your inventory levels between ShippingEasy and your store. To function correctly, this must first be turned on within both your ShippingEasy STORES & ORDERS settings and in your store.
WATCH: If you are ready to enable automatic stock levels for your store, check out our step-by-step video tutorial!
First: Enable inventory updates within ShippingEasy.
Enabling this setting means that ShippingEasy controls your available inventory quantities. These steps will need to be completed for each eligible Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Shopify, Walmart and/or Ecwid store.
- Go to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
- Click the Edit Store Settings link under the specific store that you would like to enable ShippingEasy to send inventory updates.
NOTE: Sending inventory updates is only supported on Amazon, Bigcommerce, eBay, Ecwid, Etsy, Magento 2.1, Shopify, Volusion, Walmart & WooCommerce.
- Under the "Products" tab, scroll to the Inventory Management section and check the box next to Set available stock at store.
Alert: This will send current stock levels from ShippingEasy to your store and override any stock levels there. If your stock levels in ShippingEasy have not been updated yet, we recommend doing so using the instructions here, to avoid sending incorrect or zero stock levels.
- If you have Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) enabled for your account, you will see a dropdown option to combine each of your stores available inventory with your FBA inventory.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
As soon as you've saved, new inventory updates will start to sync from ShippingEasy to your online store.
NOTE: these updates may not sync if inventory updates have not been enabled with your store platform. To complete setup, continue onto the next step.
Second: Enable inventory updates within your store platforms.
In order for the updates sent by ShippingEasy to be accepted by your store you may also need to ensure that your store settings have been configured to allow for these updates to be sent.
It's also recommended that you review your store settings for when your products are out of stock. Some stores will allow you to control if your products are marked as unavailable or hidden from public view.
As inventory settings vary between store, please reference your store platform for more information:
- Ecwid (non-legacy integrations only)
- Magento 2.1
- WooCommerce (REST integration only)
As soon as you've completed this step within each of your eligible store platforms, ShippingEasy's updates will override the inventory levels in your stores.