- Released a new version of the QuickBooks Desktop integration, v18.104.22.168. For existing users, upgrading is easy: just shut down the QuickBooks Desktop integration program and then restart it in order to get the update.
- The new version has three new features:
- An option for creating transactions with the default transaction number that is assigned by QuickBooks, instead of using ShippingEasy’s unique order identifier.
- An option for creating customers in QuickBooks with either the Company Name or Company Name and Email as the name of the new customer entry in QuickBooks.
- An option to map internal order notes from ShippingEasy to a custom field in QuickBooks.
- The new version includes some minor updates:
- If the billing address in ShippingEasy does not contain a phone number, use the shipping address’s phone number from ShippingEasy when creating a new QuickBooks customer.
- A broader search across QuickBooks item types when searching for existing products in QuickBooks.
- The date is now included in each detailed log message.