- Added integration support for Stripe Relay. Merchants who sell through Stripe Relay (ie via Twitter's or Spring's "Buy" button) can integrate their account with ShippingEasy. ShippingEasy automatically downloads orders from the Stripe Relay account and loads them into ShippingEasy. Once shipped, shipment data will be sent back to Stripe Relay. Learn more:
- Improved handling of invalid addresses:
- On the QUICK SHIP (Manual Order) page:
- Streamlined the process of creating an order before validating the address. This change eliminates the need to commit the action to create the order a second time.
- When "Create Order", "Save & Get Rate", or "Save & Quick Ship" are selected, the order's address will be verified. If the address cannot be verified, a corrected address may be suggested. Proceed by selecting "Use Anyway" or "Use Suggested" (learn more about address validation). Then the original action request - to create the order and/or to Quick Ship - is completed automatically.
- On the ORDERS page:
- When an address cannot be validated, ShippingEasy's address verification system will make a recommendation. If the suggested zip code does not match the city or state in the order's address, the address will not be corrected. Rather, these addresses will be marked on the ORDERS page as invalid. Learn more about filtering for invalid addresses.