Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Stripe Relay store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Stripe Relay works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Stripe Relay to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Stripe Relay. Complete your store integration by logging into your store.
Once you are prompted to log into Stripe Relay:
- You will now be directed to Stripe.com to login to your Stripe Relay account. Click the Sign in link in the upper right corner.
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to your Stripe Relay account.
- After you login to Stripe, you will be directed back to ShippingEasy to setup your store values. The integration to Stripe Relay is complete! To learn more, read our guide on using ShippingEasy with Stripe Relay.
Your Stripe Relay store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.