It's easy to integrate Stripe Relay accounts with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Stripe Relay credentials after selecting Stripe Relay from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Stripe Relay from the platform drop down. Then select Save.
- You will now be directed to Stripe.com to login to your Stripe Relay account. Click the Sign in link in the upper right corner.
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to your Stripe Relay account.
- After you login to Stripe, you will be directed back to ShippingEasy to setup your store values. The integration to Stripe Relay is complete! To learn more, read our guide on using ShippingEasy with Stripe Relay.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.