Stripe is a popular online payment processor. You can use ShippingEasy's Stripe support to bring transactions in as orders from stores or web sites that are not directly supported by ShippingEasy. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account,It's easy to integrate Stripe Relay accounts with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Stripe Relay will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by logging into Stripe Relay. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Stripe Relay store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Stripe Relay. Complete your store integration by logging into your store.
Once you are prompted to log into Stripe Relay:
- You will now be directed to Stripe.com to login to your Stripe Relay account. Click the Sign in link in the upper right corner.
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to your Stripe Relay account.
- After you login to Stripe, you will be directed back to ShippingEasy to setup your store values. The integration to Stripe Relay is complete! To learn more, read our guide on using ShippingEasy with Stripe Relay.
That's it! Your Stripe Relay store is now connected to ShippingEasy!