Yahoo does not define an SKU field. There are two fields in each Yahoo product that could be used as an SKU: ID and Code.
By default, ShippingEasy uses the Yahoo ID as an SKU. But you can have ShippingEasy use Yahoo's Code field instead.
To configure ShippingEasy to use Yahoo's Code field for SKU:
- Select SETTINGS from the navigation bar.
- Within the INTEGRATION section, click STORES and ORDERS.
- Below your Yahoo store, click Edit store settings.
- Click on the "Products" tab.
- Check the box for the option to Use Yahoo Code for ShippingEasy SKU.
- Click the SAVE button and then you are done!
NOTE: If you change the value of Code for a product in your Yahoo store, you must re-publish before your Yahoo store will provide ShippingEasy with the new value for Code. Learn about publishing changes to your Yahoo store.