Shopify allows you to easily export your product information, both general and specific. We've referenced Shopify's manual to bring you the following steps:
- From your Shopify admin, click Products.
- Click the Export button in the page header.
- From the dialog box, choose the products you want to export:
- The current page of products
- All products
- Products you have selected
- Products that match your search
- Select which type of CSV file you would like:
- CSV file for Excel, Numbers, or another spreadsheet program. Use this format if you plan to use a spreadsheet program with your product CSV file.
- Plain CSV file. Use this format if you plan to use a plain-text editor with your product CSV file.
- Click Export products.
- An email is sent to you containing a secure download link. Click the link to retrieve your product CSV file You can open it in any spreadsheet program.
How to use ShippingEasy with Shopify
Troubleshoot: Syncing Shopify orders
How are order statuses mapped from Shopify to ShippingEasy?
How to: Select which order statuses sync from Shopify into ShippingEasy